🌈 Rainbow Bowl 🌈
I managed to snap an image of my lunch within the backyard simply earlier than the every day dose of Mancunian climate began 🌧 Little wins ey? 😂
– Zad’s Falafel ( asda frozen world meals part, the most effective falafel on the planet! Not dry, good and crunchy, low-cost af).
– Roasted Sweetcorn & Smoked Paprika
– Carrot & Cucumber
– Purple Pepper
– Pickled Purple Cabbage
– Garlic Roasted Butternut Squash & Chickpeas
– aldiuk Vegan Coleslaw
– aldiuk Caramelised Purple Onion Humous
– Pea shoot Salad with uncooked Purple Onion
Not my standard – I feel it’s honest to say my standard entails a LOT of potatoes and/or bread – however I’m making an attempt to eat somewhat cleaner in the intervening time as a result of I’ve had a little bit of an vitality dip and 👏🏻 FOOD 👏🏻 IS 👏🏻 MEDICINE 👏🏻!
The Aldi vegan coleslaw is beautiful and at 79p might be positively the most affordable one on the market for vegan-ing on a funds!