Oven baked crunchy rooster tacos 🌮 🤤impressed by the queen herself halfbakedharvest – she has probably the most wonderful baked tacos that my household loves however I wished to tweak so it might be authorised for any upcoming January complete30-ers! Such a enjoyable twist on tacos!
– Avocado oil or oil of your selection
– Floor rooster
– Half of an onion diced
– Small pepper diced or half of of a big pepper
– half of – 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning (I exploit primalpalate )
– Pack of grain free tortillas (I like the 365.wholefoods cassava tortillas)
– for those who aren’t doing complete30, I might suggest including some shredded cheese within the tacos!
– Toppings of your selection! I like guac, salsa, cilantro and lime juice
👉🏼[preheat oven to 400 + add oil to your pan + add ground chicken, onion, pepper, a big pinch of salt and taco seasoning (if you want more, add more!) + cook until no longer pink + remove from heat + warm tortillas in microwave for about 45 seconds until they are easier to work with/very soft (this is important!) + fill half of a tortilla with meat mixture and fold other side over to form a taco + add cheese over meat if not doing whole30 + spray with some avo oil and sprinkle over some salt + repeat this until you’re out of ingredients + bake for 15 mins or until crispy + serve with your favorite toppings!]