HOMEMADE ITALIAN SAUSAGE RED SAUCE tossed with recent made fettuccine…mmm chef’s kiss. I made this utilizing taste_republic gluten-free fettuccine and we couldn’t have beloved it extra…this sauce is our go-to & is really easy to make however guess what?! The pasta was even simpler – solely took three minutes to cook dinner👏🏼 winna winna!
If you wish to attempt taste_republic , you will discover them at Entire Meals! They provide quite a lot of recent made gluten-free pasta shapes 🙌🏼 I’m not even gf & we love this model.
– 1 lb Italian sausage
– 1 small onion diced
– four garlic cloves diced
– 2 heaping tablespoons of tomato paste
– 1 can diced tomatoes
– 1 can diced hearth roasted tomatoes
– 1.5 tbsp of Italian seasoning
– 1 tsp every of garlic powder and onion powder
– Πρέζα νιφάδες κατακόκκινης πιπεριάς
– Salt and pepper to style
– Small pinch of sugar (this balances out the acidity from the tomatoes!)
👉🏼[add oil to a large pot + sauté Italian sausage with onion and 4 cloves of garlic until meat cooked through + add tomato paste and stir until everything is coated + add cans of tomatoes and spices + stir and cook for as long as you’d like but at least 5 minutes + sprinkle with small pinch of sugar and stir + add salt and pepper to taste + toss with cooked pasta]