Do-it-yourself SMOKED Hummus!
– 1/Three cup tahini
– 2–four tablespoons water (as wanted)
– 2 tbsp’s olive oil
– 1 tsp smoked paprika
-3/four tsp smoked sea salt – I used cornishsea_salt
– 2 tsp of liquid smoke
– 2 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed (or extra in the event you’re garlic_hunter)
– Allllllll the juice from 1 🍋(2–Three tablespoons)
– a 400g tin of chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
If the chickpeas are a bit exhausting you’ll be able to boil them first earlier than including to the blender!
– mix all of it up!l 😂
– save a tablespoon of chickpeas and roast these within the oven with olive oil, garlic powde, black pepper and paprika and use these to garnish with a drizzle of olive oil 👌🏻