Candy potato and cauliflower tacos 🙌🏼 I’m all the time searching for a great veggie taco combo and this one hit the spot. There are SO many various variations on the market so you may’t go unsuitable in case you wished to swap in several veggies! Got here collectively fairly darn simple too 🤸🏼♀️ glad glad Friday!
– 2 medium candy pots reduce into chunks
– About 12 ounces (I used half of a 24 ounce bag) of chopped cauliflower florets
– 2 tablespoons of avocado oil or olive oil
– 2 tsps of primalpalate taco seasoning (or your fav)
– wholefoods365merchandise cassava flour/grain free tortillas (these are actually my fav model of grain free tortillas in case you’re searching for one which’s cheaper and yummy)
– Guac, lime, and cilantro for topping
👉🏼[preheat oven to 425 + in large bowl mix sweet potatoes, cauliflower, oil, pinch of salt and pep, and taco seasoning + spread on sheet pan with parchment paper laid on it + bake for 30 mins, tossing half way through + once done, take out of the oven and sprinkle over a pinch salt and a squeeze of lime juice + eat up your tortillas + add your cooked veggies and your toppings] YUM! Let me know in case you make!!