🥣 Brussel Sprout soup with my home made bread croutons! 🥖
⬇️ SAVE FOR THE RECIPE ⬇️
Not a sprout fan? That is the proper manner to make use of up these leftover sprouts with out even tasting them! This soup is tremendous creamy and crammed filled with the great things.
– 2/three bag of sprouts
– 1/2 small cauliflower head
– 2 sticks celery
– 1 onion (you should utilize shallots or leeks as a substitute)
– 1 clove garlic
– a sprig of contemporary Rosemary (dried is ok)
– 2 veg inventory cubes
– a handful of grated vegan cheese (elective)
– splash of dairy-free cream or milk (elective)
– 1 tbsp nooch
– salt and pepper to flavour!
– Soften a bit of little bit of vegan butter or a splash of oil in a big saucepan.
– Soften the chopped onion, garlic and celery, then pour in roughly 800ml water
– Add the remainder of the substances other than the cheese to the saucepan and simmer for 20-25 minutes till every little thing is good and tender. When you’re utilizing contemporary Rosemary place a whole sprig into the combo after which take away earlier than mixing.
– Stir within the cheese and a splash of vegan cream/milk when you prefer it additional creamyyyyy.
– Mix till easy ( I used the blender I used to be kindly gifted by swanbranduk)
– Add facon bits and croutons if u fancy like me
– Bon appétit!