🍆 Aubergine & Lentil Rigatoni 🍆
I’m a carbie woman, in a carbie world… so it will have been impolite to not take part with the heardofherbivore problem – Pasta Week!
This large bowl of sure plzzzz is good and straightforward to arrange, filling AF and makes nice next-day-lunch leftovers!
1) Make a tomato pasta sauce from scratch for those who fancy it OR for those who’re a hustler and also you’ve received NO TIME simply use a pleasant jar of tomato and garlic sauce!
2) Roughly chop an aubergine, chestnut mushrooms, half a pink onion, half a punnet of child plum tomatoes and three gloves of garlic and place on a baking tray. Throw a superb slosh of Olive Oil over the lot, with a sprinkling of sea salt, black pepper and oregano. Bake till gentle (possibly 10-15 minutes? 🤷🏼♀️).
3) Boil some dried lentils in water in accordance with packet directions and throw in a teaspoon of vegetable inventory powder – I exploit Bouillion! OR for those who’re nonetheless a hustler, simply throw in half a tin of able to eat inexperienced lentils from a can/ carton as a substitute!
4) Sooner or later throughout step 2 I whacked some good chunky rigatoni pasta on to boil. I prefer it al dente ☺️
5) Combine all of it collectively and serve with recent basil, parsley or rocket! You get bonus factors for additionally including garlic bread 🥖