any day that entails tacos is an effective day, am I proper?! 😎 these GREEN CHILE CHICKEN TACOS are my go-to recipe! I make these so usually and so they by no means fail! This week we took it up a notch with a drizzle of SALSA RANCH & mmmm cooks kiss!
– 1 lb floor rooster
– four teaspoons of your fav taco seasoning (I take advantage of daksspices mix)
– 2 cloves of garlic
– four ounce can of diced inexperienced chilies
– pack of sietefoods onerous shells
– lettuce, lime juice, avocado, cilantro for topping
– 1 tablespoon of your fav ranch (I take advantage of primalkitchenfoods vegan creamy ranch)
– 2 tablespoons of your fav salsa (I like and use the traderjoes chunky salsa)
👉🏼[add ground chicken to large pan & season with salt and pepper + once cooked a bit, add in the taco seasoning, garlic, and can of green chilies + stir and cook until chicken is done – do a quick taste test to see if it needs any more seasoning + heat up taco shells according to box directions + assemble + drizzle over the salsa ranch] I imply it couldn’t be simpler!